Leah and I have made a lot of progress since our last update!
- The first two sweater patterns, Cherry Pie and From Another Place, are on course to be digitally released in mid-January: all you backers who picked this incentive can start to get your yarn and needles ready!!
- Lonely Souls, a sweater inspired by the mysterious white horse, is currently being tested
- Stag’s Head Wall Hanging is currently being tested.
- Too Dreamy, the fine-gauge Audrey-inspired cardigan, is (very slowly) flying off Leah’s needles
- we’re cooking up ideas for a LYS tour in the fall and winter: lend us a hand and fill out this very short survey about trunk shows!
- we have new yarn support: the beautiful and VERY geographically apt Snoqualmie Valley yarn from the lovely Tolt Yarn and Wool
- 92% of backer incentives have been fulfilled! Most of the remaining 8% are backers who haven’t replied to questionnaires or confirmed receipt. If you’re waiting on hearing from us, please check your spam and trash folders, and then drop us a line (Kickstarter is a great way to contact us).
- We’re making plans for fun things in our Ravelry Group. Not a member yet? Come on over and join!