There’s so much happening!
- Our first KAL has just wrapped up. Thank you to all you knitters who participated! We have some amazing FOs to share.
- Our Chicago knitters should take note: Great Northern is collaborating with fantastic Chicago yarn show YarnCon to put on a contest! Show off your knit, crochet, woven or felted creations in 5 categories and win amazing prizes and glory!
- Leah, our Chicago half, will be at YarnCon both days to collect your entries (and show off some Great Northern samples!), so be sure to stop by and say hi. Teresa may even make an appearance via the magic of the internet! Stay tuned for more #damnfineyarncontest news.
- our test knits are ongoing: there’ll be at least two more listed in the next few weeks. You can keep updated on these via this thread on Ravelry.
BrenKnitsNE on Ravelry; Lonely Souls test knit
Alringness on IG; Lonely Souls test knit
- Great Northern is NOW AVAILABLE FOR PREORDER! Share with your friends!
- we’ve started a Tips and Tutorials page on the Great Northern site. We’ll be adding lots more in the coming months. Stay tuned!
- almost all the patterns have been designed
Jelly Donuts in progress; using Tolt’s Snoqualmie Valley Yarn
Filled With Secrets in progress; using Fancy Tiger Crafts’ Heirloom Romney
- we have a photo shoot scheduled for the beginning of June
- help us choose where to sell Great Northern by answering this very short poll: where do you buy your knitting patterns/books?
One thought on “March 2016 Quarterly Update”
Comments are closed.